Keller Influence Indicator® (KII™)
What if You Could Grow Your Influence?
Your ability to influence others is NOT static. You can change minds, shape opinions, and move others to act to:
- Become a more effective leader
- Increase your salary
- Get a promotion or better job
- Move forward an initiative
- Close more deals
- Launch a project
- Help a worthy cause
- Raise more donations
- Grow your business
How do You Start Becoming a More Influential Person?
Take the Keller Influence Indicator®
The KII™ (“kay-two”) is the FIRST and ONLY research-based assessment of Influence Potential.
Piloted at Clemson University, the KII™ provides you an accurate benchmark of your aptitudes on the Seven Influence Traits™; each are needed to increase influence. You'll learn which of these traits are already strengths and which need improvement.
The KII™ is the world’s only scientifically, validated assessment that accurately measures your capacity to be influential.
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a unique, custom report that:
- Explains your K-Factor™ score.
- Defines each trait clearly and reveals how it is currently impacting your influence.
- Shows your K-Factor™ score and each influence trait score in relation to the general population with easy to read graphs.
- Shows strengths--what you are already doing right.
- Reveals the blind spots keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- Suggests growth actions you can make within each trait
- Teaches you how each trait can be applied at home, at work and in your community.
The KII™ dynamically measures your ever-changing scores on each of the Seven Influence Traits™. This allows you to accurately track your influence development over time.
View a Sample KII™ Report to discover the assessment’s breadth and practicality.
When you get your KII™ report you’ll have a clear roadmap to know:
- How to begin affecting change in your life?
- Where to start developing this level of influence?
- What's the first step in creating more influence?
- Are you ready to grow your influence to achieve your best life?
Take the Keller Influence Indicator® Now! Take the Free KII™ Assessment Trial!