The Keller Influence Indicator® and Sales
By increasing your influence, you’ll improve sales as you:
- Gain more leads.
- Turn first-time customers into long-term customers.
- Start being yourself and avoid unnatural sales tactics.
- Increase revenue, profits and your commission.
- Build lasting long-term relationships.
“Born-salesperson” is a misnomer. Great salespeople are grown. How? Through an intentional focus on increasing their ability to influence others to gain a beneficial outcome. Research shows the ability to influence is directly tied to your aptitude in Seven Influence Traits™.
The Keller Influence Indicator® Assessment and Reports do not provide you with new slogans, slick tactics, or self-pep talks. Study after study reveals your buyer’s behavior is directly related to the emotions or feelings he or she has about you, the seller. They respond based on how they feel around you. Instead of surface-level tactics, we have developed a research backed blueprint to internally increase your influence aptitudes to see increased sales.
By using the Keller Influence Indicator® and the KII™ materials, you’ll increase your earnings as you learn:
- A tailored approach that stems from your strengths in the Seven Influence Traits™.
- Growth tools to improve any influence trait deficiencies.
- To take control of your internal state to leave a lasting memory with the prospect.
- The number one thing you are always selling to every prospect.
- How to build trust and likeability without being “salesey”.
- To build a team of ‘sales’ influencers.
- The Influence Conversation™.
Three things to know to be successful in sales:
- Influence drives income. You ask for the sale because you are confident. You get the sale because you’re trustworthy. The KII™ benchmarks your capability in both confidence and trustworthiness. It also gives you scores in commitment, courage, passion, empowering and likeability. Which of these influence traits are not valuable to the salesperson or department? NONE. All are critical to your sales success.
- Passion gives energy. If you want to make a difference you need to have and express passion. It takes you places beyond what you believe is possible. It’s your purpose and energy that attracts people.
- Connection leads to ‘Yes.” Commination opens the door, but connection gets you inside. How well are you adding value to other people? Make the sales relationship a positive one for both you and your client or customer.
Everyone possesses the ability to influence others. This ability is dynamic and directly tied to your aptitude in the Seven Influence Traits™. Join others who have dramatically increased their influence (and SALES) by using the Keller Influence Indicator® to find out where you are strong and what challenges you have yet to overcome.