How do You Start Becoming a More Influential Person?
The KII® (“kay-two”) is the FIRST and ONLY research-based assessment of Influence Potential.
Piloted at Clemson University, the KII® provides and accurate benchmark of your aptitudes on the Seven Influence Traits®; each of which are needed to increase your influence. You’ll learn which of these traits are strengths and which need improvement.
The KII® is the world’s only scientifically validated assessment that accurately measures your potential to be influential.
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a unique, customized KII® Report that:
- Explains your K-Factor® score.
- Defines each trait clearly and reveals how it is currently impacting your influence.
- Shows your K-Factor® score and each influence trait score in relation to the general population with easy to read graphs.
- Shows strengths--what you are already doing right.
- Reveals the blind spots keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- Suggests growth actions you can make within each trait
- Teaches you how each trait can be applied at home, at work and in your community.
The KII® dynamically measures your ever-changing scores on each of the Seven Influence Traits®. This allows you to accurately track your influence development over time
View a Sample KII® Report here
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a second report called the KII® Summary of Organizational Competencies Report™ (SOCR™ “soccer”) that:
- Takes a deep dive into the strong/moderate strengths of the Seven Influence Traits®
- Points out strong/moderate challenges of each of the Seven Influence Traits®
- Relates a person’s unique set of Seven Influence Traits® scores to each of the Five Organizational Competencies™ (i.e., how they show up as a leaders, communicator, etc.);
- Team Effectiveness
- Strategy & Solutions
- Execution & Evaluation
- Shares how a person:
- Impacts others
- Deals with Pressure
- Manages Conflict
- Takes Action
- Offers Recommendations & Next Steps
View a Sample SOCR® Report here
When you get your KII® and SOCR® Reports you’ll have a clear roadmap to know:
- How to begin affecting change in your life
- Where to start developing a higher level of influence
- What the first step is in creating more influence
- How to grow your influence to achieve your best life
The KII® assessment provides the playbook for reaching higher life satisfaction through influence development.